Phoenix Institute, established in 2005 in Karama – Dubai, U.A.E, is a one-stop solution for all your training needs. We offer Professional Certifications and Diplomas for aspiring Professionals and corporate organizations both in the Middle East and Overseas.
We are approved by KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority), Government of Dubai, U.A.E. We provide Phoenix Certificates attested by KHDA and we have International Certification from U.S.A.
Our professional Certifications, Diplomas, Finance and Banking Trainings, Soft Skills, Language Programs- all ensure that the candidate is productive at work from day one on successful course completion.
WHAT ARE THE TOOLS IMPLEMENTED BY PHOENIX INSTITUTE IN CONTRIBUTING TO YOUR CAREER GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT?
With the ongoing trends of global evolution in career dimensions and eventually almost all other facets of life, it has proved that, having a constant & continuous supplement of Knowledge has always been a key tool in stepping up into the next phase and education embodies a key building factor for our every success, breakthroughs in climbing up the career ladder. Knowledge, as significant as it is, might seemingly appear insufficient if it is not properly nurtured in practicality, in making it applicable in real life day to day situations.
Phoenix Institute stems forth to offer you a solid platform to grasp the Professional skillset intrinsically demanded in the Management arena to boost you up to your next career level.
The management arena as a whole is diverse and it cuts across every industry and career sector existing in the world today and in the future. Phoenix Institute handles the complete management domain by the implementation of subsequent splits into divisions/departments and sub-disciplines as may be required thereof by each sector or industry for proper, effective and efficient delivery of inputs and chronological flow of outputs from respective divisions/departments. All our sessions are theory-based – practical experience – sharing sessions, with experts, qualified and experienced trainers from relevant fields.
Phoenix Institute has proficiently pioneered an educational and service model specifically geared & adaptable towards learning new skills and made its programs widely available for novices, working professionals and experts, using common sense scheduling and fresh new approaches towards academic delivery.
LOGISTICS AND SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
1) Diploma/Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Manager
2) Diploma/Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Professional
3) Diploma/Certified Purchasing Manager
4) Diploma/ Certified Purchase Professional
5) Diploma/Certification in Shipping and Freight Forwarding Professional
6) Diploma/Certification in Warehouse and Inventory Management Manager
7) Diploma/Certification in Warehouse and Inventory Management Professional
8) Certified Contract Management Professional
9) Diploma/Certification in Lean Management
10) Diploma/Certified Letter of Credit (LC-UCP600)Management Professional
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1) Diploma/Certification in Human Resource Management Manager
2) Diploma/Certification in Human Resource Management Professional
3) Certified Recruitment Specialist
4) Certified Training and Development Professional
5) Certified Employee Relation Professional
6) Certification in HR Planning and Budgeting
7) Certified Payroll Management Professional
SALES AND MARKETING
1) Diploma/Certification in Sales and Marketing Professional
2) Diploma/Certification in Sales and Marketing Management
3) Diploma/Certification in Social Media Marketing
ADMINISTRATION AND SECRETARIAL
1)Diploma /Certified Business Administration (DBA/CBA)
2)Diploma /Certified Business Manager (DBM/CBM)
3) Certified Executive Assistant/Secretary Program (CEA/S)
4) Certified Professional in Customer Relationship Management (CPCRM)
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE
1)Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) – U.K.
2)Certificate In International Trade and Finance (CeITF) – U.K.
3) Certified Management Accountant (CMA) – U.S.A.
3) Business English
4) English for Workplace Proficiency
5)Spoken & Communicative English
6)Spoken & Communicative Arabic
7)Spoken & Communicative French